Thursday, January 29, 2009

Looking For Offramp Gets Facelift

Not me - the blog! Angie at Cup of Snarky took my very generic blog and gave it an extreme makeover. You may notice some little quirks now and then as I screw things up while getting the feel of it - that's my fault, not Angie's.

Even more than the newness and professional look of it, what amazes me is that Angie didn't know me at all, yet invested her time in doing this for me. And that gave me a pick-me-up a week or two ago when I was all depressed about some stuff that was going on, and my mouse hand was hurting me even when I wasn't mousing. Angie, you mentioned karma in one of your "I Love" posts and I'm going to try to pass it on somehow.

So this is about all I can handle today. I'm ramping up slowly, and off to check out a few of my favorite blogs.

Zebra, you may now comment.

6 comments:

  1. Ooooooh, aaaaaaahhhhh. It looks great. I've seen what she's done with other blogs, and it's no diferent in quality here: high. Very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no different either ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. zebra blown away by offramp! love it love it love it! Well done Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new look. That header is terrific! Some of the people you meet blogging are amazing aren't they? I hope things keep looking up for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! It's gorgeous. I wish I could get all my columns squared off.
    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. U, Q, PC and Sue - thank you. It's good to be back.

    ReplyDelete

Any and all comments welcome...