Sunday, March 22, 2009

Money for Nothin' and Your Chicks for Free

Who would have thought that a mere 12 hours a day of sitting on my butt in front of a computer could cause major league tendon issues? Certainly not Mr. Offramp, who did 12 hour shifts of hard core heavy duty physical labor under hazardous conditions for 13 years befor going on disability, non-related. In his words, roughly translated:

"You wuss. You've found America, you just sit on your butt all day 60 seconds from the bathroom and 30 seconds from the coffee machine. You can make phone calls whenever you want and surf on your break. You've got it made. If I had your job I'd pop out of bed and run to work!"

(I didn't have the heart to tell him I don't have to wait for a break to surf. )

Money for nothin' and your chicks for free.

I'll be photoshopping the backgrounds out of 70+ photos over the next two days. He doesn't get it that there could be any pain involved.

So I haven't been online much. Taking it easy. And now I have to post without taking this item anywhere, since I accidentally hit "post" already, and un-posting causes problems.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you're still clunking along with bum wrists. Hope you will be on the mend soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tricia. BTW, I was unable to access your blog today, there was some sort of error message. Will try again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Any and all comments welcome...